Regency Park of Jefferson would like to celebrate the importance of ethics, compassion and commitment in the health care profession by thanking our nurses, volunteers and entire staff for their hard work and dedication day in and day out.Skilled nursing home care frequently begins with an on-site assessment at the hospital and continues through an initial conference and discharge planning. Our licensed professionals are available to answer questions and address any concerns you or your family may have.
As residents’ conditions progress and they move through different care levels, our staff works with their families and their physicians to transition them to the most appropriate senior care setting. Each resident’s short- or long-term care is customized for their individual needs and preferences, and delivered around the clock by trained nursing professionals.
- Emera Jackson, Activities Director
- Danyel Patten, Housekeeping/Laundry Supervisor
- April Bentley, Dietary Manager
- Carol Christy, Director of Nursing
- Nichole Renshaw, Assistant Director of Nursing
- Ron Steigleder, Maintenance Director
- Maggie Stevens, MDS JCoordinator
- Jana Cates, Administrator
- Sara Chelleen-Loehr, HR, A/P, Payroll
- Molle Schmidt, Social Services
- Julianna Johnson, Business Office Manager